Indian Air Force (IAF) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Lower Division Clerk: 08 Post
- 12th Class pass with typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter or A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Desirable: Knowledge of MS Office based applications.
- Age Limit: Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 25 Years
- Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Matriculation with 2 year Diploma in Mechanical Drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship.
- About two years’ experience in Draughtsmanship in a reputed Firm / Government Institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum: 18 Years & Maximum: 25 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: You should send your applications in prescribed format along with enclosures to “Air Force Stations/ Units under Headquarters Training Command, Bangalore” within 30 days of this notification. No need to send Original Certificates
Advertisement: Click Here