Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL, Southern Region, has published Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Trade Apprentices: 200 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 79
- Karnataka: 39
- Kerala: 36
- Telangana: 22
- Andhra Pradesh: 24
- Trade Accountant: 150 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 70
- Karnataka: 30
- Kerala: 10
- Telangana: 20
- Andhra Pradesh: 20
Total No. of Posts: 350
- Trade Apprentices:
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10th Class Pass with 02-year ITI in Fitter trade.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician): Matric with 02-year ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic): Matric / 10th with 02 years ITI in Electronic Mechanic trade.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic): Matric with 02-year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist): Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI in Machinist course.
- Trade Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
Selection Process: Written Test and Personal Interview. The Test will be of two hours duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions on the relevant discipline. However there would be some questions on general knowledge, awareness & reasoning also. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to submit their online application through IOCL Careers Portal. The last date for submission of on-line application is 19/02/2018. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/ marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
Help Desk: For any technical query during filling online application, contact email – email@example.com OR Mobile No. +91-7382953650.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2018
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here